Dare to be Rare; The Last Resort is a natural venue for daring thrillers situated 100 km far away from the capital city.
This ultimate jump from the 160-meter high bridge is the most spectacular bungee jump on the planet. This remarkable 500ft drop into the Bhote Koshi River gorge on the Nepal/Tibet Border is the longest free fall in the world.
The bungee at Bhote Koshi River is operated by Last Resort, located on top of a gorge to the Tibetan Border. Luxurious safari tents are set in lush gardens for a peaceful stay in an exotic setting. The Bungy bridge happens to be the only privately-owned bridge in Nepal. It has been specially designed for bungy jumping with a 4x-safety factor and has a loading factor of 41,500 kg or 4.5 tons according to Swiss measurements.
Your wellbeing is ensured as it is controlled by talented, prepared individuals with global standard security. The Bhotekoshi Bungy is an ultimate rush of Nepal. Anyone who wants to take a taste of bungee jumping should not have any of the health problems mentioned below:
- 05.15 A.M – Arrival At The Mandala Street for the Departure to The Last Resort. Must be There By 05.30 A.M sharp
- 05.30A.m- The Bus leaves from the Sanchekosh Bhawan, Thamel To The Last Resort, Bhotekoshi (100 K.M) along with your Fellow Jumpers.
- 07.30 A.M – On the Way Tea Breaks.
- 09.00 A.M – You Will reach Your Destination.
- 09.15 A.M – Safety Briefing Orientation class will be given by the Staff of The Last Resort.
- 10.00 A.M- Calm down Your Self Until your Turn Till then Make Sure You Are Physically And Mentally Well Being Prepared.
- 12.00 P.M – Lunch Breaks.
Note – pack up will be done only after the end of the last session.
- Two Way Bus Transportations. (Saturday Only)
- Charges 1,800/- For T-shirt, Photo, Videos.
- Travel Insurance
- Extra Cost Not Mentioned In The above List
- Liquor Beverages.
Cancellations Done one Day before the activity Date will incur a 50% Cancellation charge, whereas Cancellation two days or more before the activity date will incur a 15 % cancellation charge.
Refunds Are not made for unused Services or last minute ( less than 24 hrs ) Cancellation including not Bunjy Jumping, Canyon , Swinging, Canyoning, Rafting, Team Building , and / or absellingand rock Clinbingwhen at the site.
– Clients must put on tight shoes if they are going to do adventure activities.
– Clients must be above 18 years or else parent’s consent is required
– Clients must inform us about their health condition like asthma, recent surgery, epilepsy, intoxication, heart disease, high blood pressure, orthopedic problems, psychological problems, neurological problems, pregnancy, etc